Are you too busy to sift (or scroll) through endless recipes looking for something healthy to eat every night? Do you have little time for food planning or the motivation to want to cook when there’s so much else going on?
What if I told you there’s a simple approach to eating healthy meals every day without sacrificing time?
I’ll let you in on a little secret…
As you probably know, my expertise lies in helping people like you live as optimally as possible. That’s why I’ve created a book of 15 nutrient dense sauces that you can make in 15 minutes or less that will literally revolutionise the way you think about cooking and eating.
I’d like you to think of these sauces as your secret weapon to optimal eating. Plus, they make putting any meal together super simple and are totally satisfying and delicious.
Because I know what it’s like…
Not so long ago I struggled to find a balance between my work and home life and putting a nutritious meal on the table each night became a battle and a chore. Like you, I wanted to nourish myself and my family properly, but I didn’t want to spend hours in the kitchen night after night.
So, I created a simple way of eating – a philosophy and approach to plant-based eating that I still follow today. And it started with a sauce – one nutrient dense, satisfying and delicious sauce, which transformed the simplest of dishes into something wonderful. Since then, I’ve expanded my repertoire and now I want to share them with you.
- put nutritious meals together with minimum effort
- find pleasure in preparing meals again
- have a plan for dinner every night ( = zero stress)
- 15 nutrient dense sauces, containing healthy fats, protein, greens and fibre – the four focus foundation of the 3 Sources philosophy and approach to plant-based eating
- 15 full page, colour photographs for each sauce so you can see just how delicious they really are
- The 3 Sources “One Plate: Endless Possibilities” framework for putting a nutritionally balanced, no fuss meal together, even in the busiest of weeks
- Multiple suggestions for how to use the sauces (because they can literally be used in a hundred different ways)
- The kitchen tools you’ll need to prepare the sauces with ease and speed
- My most used tips and methods for maximising nutrients and finding ease in the kitchen
- Time. Because each sauce can be made in under 15 minutes
In addition to the sauces recipe book, you’ll get the 3 Sources Plant Powered Pantry Staples Guide – an in-depth and printable checklist for the best things to keep stocked in your pantry (and in your fridge and freezer too). With these items, you’ll be pretty much set to make most of the sauces in this book.
All at a STEAL price of £9.99. Because times are tough right now. And I want to help as many people as possible to stay healthy, eat optimally and keep feeding their families well, no matter what’s going on or how busy life gets.
No, each sauce is simple to make with no complicated instructions and minimal cooking, meaning you don’t need to be skilled to make them
The sauces don’t require fancy equipment – just a blender or food processor and a few simple hand tools – some can even be made with a bowl and whisk
Each sauce can be made in under 15 minutes, which means more time to spend on other things
You’ll get 2-3 meals from 1 sauce so they’re very economical
Most of the recipes use every-day wholefood pantry ingredients (listed in the bonus guide), so you won’t be searching for hard to find ingredients
There’s a sauce here for everyone. These recipes have been tried, tested and loved in my family and with our friends and their families
Suggestions for how to use the sauces, plus the 3 Sources “One Plate: Endless Possibilities” cheat sheet, will ensure that you’ll never be stuck for ideas
You’ll get download links for your recipes and pantry guide, which you can save as PDF files
The best way to get started is to read the introduction, kitchen tools and kitchen practice pages and then review the “One Plate: Endless Possibilities” cheat sheet to familiarise yourself with the framework. Next, select your sauces and you’re set to go – I recommend you start with 2 or 3.
Email me at email@example.com and I’ll be more than happy to help!